Kitchen & Waiting Staff
The Company is committed to an active policy of equal opportunities from recruitment and selection, through training and development, appraisal and promotion, to retirement.
Furthermore it is our policy to promote an environment free from discrimination, harassment and victimization where everyone will receive equal treatment regardless of gender, colour, ethnic or national origins, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation or religion. All decisions relating to employment practices will be objective, free from bias and will be based upon work related criteria and individual merit.
The Company will not tolerate discrimination, harassment or victimization of any kind and will deal with such behavior through the disciplinary procedure.
We will at all times endeavour
- To treat people at all levels in the Company with fairness, integrity and respect
- To provide a working environment that is healthy, safe and of the highest practicable quality
- To encourage and promote team work
- To pay people fairly in accordance with their level of responsibility, their effort and their contribution to the success of the business
- To create a happy and fun working environment
- To be flexible to an employee's needs in difficult circumstances
- To remember that all people are people and not a number
- Long antisocial hours
- Hot environment
- Passion for details
- Love of food
Career Development And Management Opportunities
How do you see your career progressing? You may consider yourself as temporary and your job as purely a means to earn some money. Or you may want to progress further but feel that without qualifications you will be limited to how far you can go.
At Olivo formal qualifications are not our first concern as we believe we can train everybody to have the required qualities to work in the restaurant trade.
We believe that being a Restaurant Manager is an exciting and self rewarding job. You will be working for an independent restaurant, focused on high standards of food and service. You feel passionate about this job and you are proud to serve authentic Italian food.
It can vary according to your ability and leadership
For further information please e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Which qualities do you need?
- The right frame of mind to serve people
- The ability to work autonomously
- A great degree of self-motivation
- The ability to have a strategic view about the business
- Flexibility about day-to-day operations
- Capability to motivate other members of staff
- Prepared to work when others are having fun
- Day-to-day running of the business
- Employment of waiting staff
- Organising the stock orders
- Looking after daily takings
- Administer disciplinary actions when necessary
- Ensure our company Food Safety policy is implemented
- Checking Health and Safety issues for both staff and customers
- Assuring company standards of food and service
- Finally, be prepared to be the first one to enter the restaurant and the last one to leave